Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stitch photographs together or put one pic on top of another with Photo Editor?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stitch photographs together or put one pic on top of another with Photo Editor?

Hi I am very happy with ACDSee Pro 6 which does everything I want, except I can't stitch pics together or put one on top of the other.

Someone has told me Photo Editor does this and I would be grateful if someone would confirm that before I go ahead with a trial?

Yes, you can--------In the Work area load a photo------------catch it at a corner to make it smaller----move the picture into the Print area----------If you made it small enough, you should have plenty of room left in the print area to add additional pictures------you can save the collage with stitched photos-(That are in the Print area)---------it will save to a different format---------unless you save to a .jpg--------to learn this program, you must PRACTICE------------Have Fun! I haven't tried the on top of one another----------I am sure you can find that too!

Comment

Photo editing is a job itself. Editing a photo is very difficult job if you are new into it. There are new software available in the market for photo editing and new to come with new tools to make our work easier. Yes, Jim i completely agree with your answer. I got very valuable information from your answer today. Because i tried it and to some extent i succeeded but as am new into it having little problems but it will be solved as time passes. http://www.recordahit.com/photobooth.html

Comment

Photo Editro lets you edit photos,apply picture effects and create photo collages. It's fun to use it to beautify your photo. Click into IfCoupons.com to get discount codes for photo editors.
        Last edited by CelineAdams; 10-19-2014, 06:56 PM.

Comment

I see the stitched together, I have no idea what that means. I want to create a triptych, 3 photos side by side or one phone large with two on the side small. I see it done all the time, but cannot figure out what to click etc to get it done. In the answer that Jim M posted, it is not clear what to click etc. I have ACDSee Pro 6. There is nothing that says.."work area" or to catch a corner of a photo I already have in the files or where is print area? Anyone know. I would just follow the directions, such as go to left side top, click on edit, click on etc. etc. etc. drag this here..help!

Comment

I like ACDsee pro version very much, based on the question, I'd suggest to use this photoshop web editor which is just like photoshop online editor, but ACDsee is great if you compare to this.
            either way, Thanks.

Comment

Hello...

Looking at the features ACDsee pro version gives, you can't stop using it only for one little reason. for your task you can also make use of sumopaint which is a web-based editor,
              Last edited by johnkingsb1; 01-21-2015, 10:16 PM.

Comment

You can also use a new editor which is same like pixlr, but it has all function of pixlr paid version in free version, This was one of the best this photoshop Online editor w alternative to photoshop. Hope it helps
                Last edited by alensmith; 03-20-2015, 10:20 PM.

Comment

You can use this free photoshop online tool which can do this desired editing as well. You can upload image and can save to your computer once your editing are done. After that you can do more manipulation on your other software on your computer.
                  Last edited by shamsb121; 01-15-2016, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X