2. Drag to custom sort photo
    3. Drag photo out of the app

Not sure the features have been removed or just turned off on the beta

Originally posted by Mang She View Post
    1. Double click to rename folders

I confirm 1 and 2. However 3 works for me. One has to be in the Manage view, though (which makes sense, in a way). Would we want this functionality to be available in View view (sic!)? I would say, why not? Not essential but nice to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Zelda View Post

I confirm 1 and 2. However 3 works for me. One has to be in the Manage view, though (which makes sense, in a way). Would we want this functionality to be available in View view (sic!)? I would say, why not? Not essential but nice to have.
      Yup, you're right. It works under Sierra

Comment

1 and 2 are also essential functions to me but I am sure you will provide them in future versions. Thx for making ACDSee return from the dead!

Comment

Hi everyone:

Thank you everyone for the feedback. Points 1 and 2 are known issues and have been filed in our internal bug tracking system. We hope to implement then in future beta releases and the final product. I've tested the third point mentioned by Mang She (on Sierra and El Capitan) and haven't had any issues. Mang She, what drag-and-drop operations were you doing? Were you dragging to a certain app or just to Finder?

Cheers,

Colby

Comment

Originally posted by ctimm View Post
            Hi everyone:

Thank you everyone for the feedback. Points 1 and 2 are known issues and have been filed in our internal bug tracking system. We hope to implement then in future beta releases and the final product. I've tested the third point mentioned by Mang She (on Sierra and El Capitan) and haven't had any issues. Mang She, what drag-and-drop operations were you doing? Were you dragging to a certain app or just to Finder?

Cheers,

Colby
            It's alright now. Probably it is a temporary system clash. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Mang She View Post
              1. Double click to rename folders

(2) fixed
              Still no way to rename folder with double click
              The system is still unstable and sometimes quits after batch process such as renaming.
              Sometimes some but not all thumbnails disappear and this can be fixed by deleting the database and restart the program

Comment

Beta 4 won't allow view mode for PDF files. To actually see the PDF image, I have to double click and it will open in Preview. In Mac Pro 3, I could see the images in the program so I wouldn't have to double click. This is cumbersome.

Comment

Opening files on the left hand column is nice and fast. However, trying to click on categories still requires a LOT of waiting around. It is VERY slow.

Comment

Still no sort-by-rating, even in Beta 3. This is a deal-breaker for me.

Comment

Working...
                    X