Tend to crash more often after a week's use

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tend to crash more often after a week's use

Frequency of crash increased dramatically after a week's use....

Hello Mag She,

Can you describe the crash you're receiving?

Thank you,
    Mark

Comment

The program just quit with "System quit unexpectedly message"

Comment

I have been experiencing the same issue of the programme closing unexpectedly - there is no pattern to this issue, it just happens at various times when I am either editing or moving images!

Comment

Same for me. At first, it never crashed. Now, after using it for several weeks, it crashes almost every time I use it. I thought it involved the Develop tab, but now it seems to just randomly happen if I am browsing through the Organize section and going back and forth between Organize and View. It is time related, since it never (so far) happens right after I open it. Takes a few minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian K View Post
            I have been experiencing the same issue of the programme closing unexpectedly - there is no pattern to this issue, it just happens at various times when I am either editing or moving images!
            I have noticed the same thing. The program will randomly crash when opening or closing an image after editing.

Comment

The problem returns after a week of use of the new release beta. Furthermore, the thumbnails fail to appear after a few switch of folders. The only way to revive this is to empty the database and let Acdsee restart

Comment

Working...
              X