ACDsee MAC Beta 4.0.289

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACDsee MAC Beta 4.0.289

Just downloaded MAC Beta 4.0.289. Pleased to note NO problems to report so far. I did a complete uninstall of Mac Pro 3 using CleanMyMac before installing the Beta files. All is good.

Confused: Is this MAC Beta 4 or 3? Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-03-13 at 16.10.37.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	40899

Comment

Currently on Beta 3. Regarding "ACDSee 4.0.289" in the About Box, the product is version 4. When released it will be version 4. The current release is version 3.

Regards,
      Mark

Comment

As far as they had promised ACDSee stopped working 03-30-2017 offering free update. But after choosing UPDATE ACDSee offer me QUIT or CONTINUE with the forum! OK! But where the update? Please, help?

Comment

Originally posted by RKsail View Post
          Confused: Is this MAC Beta 4 or 3? [ATTACH=CONFIG]n40899[/ATTACH]
          Does it mean that there will be an update Beta or the full product before April 30? Looking forward to....

Comment

Hello, If your Beta has expired that means you are currently running Beta 2. Please install Beta 3 which expires on April 30, 2017.

Sign up to try ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac BETA and let us know if you have any feedback.

Comment

Still can't find Beta 4 so still get the mssage that the Beta has expired. Where is Beta 4?

Comment

The update mechanism seems to have problems. For some reason I now have version 3 and 4 installed. Version 4 keeps telling me a new version is available. After deleting 3 and 4 from disk and installing 4 again problem was gone.

Comment

Working...
                X