Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suggestion regarding what ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac keeps from session to session

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestion regarding what ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac keeps from session to session

I noticed that when I turn off ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac and then re-start it, the app seems to remember certain things. Along that same theme, I would love it if ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac could remember that if I close all folders under DEVICES, that it remembers that and does not re-open them all next time I start it up.

Example:
    When I open my ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac I see the following items on the left hand side of the window:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Suggestion-1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	41438

I prefer to close all but my favourites, as the rest of the folders are rarely used. So my window then looks like this:

Name:	Suggestion-3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	41437

Unfortunately in the current version of ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac, this format is not saved. So when I re-open my ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac it appears exactly like in the first picture.

My suggestion is that you find a way to "remember" such formatting items. In fact, maybe a "Hide" "Show" option for each of the elements on the left of the window would be really wonderful.

By the way, even if I open extra folders to find items and/or to move folders into my favourites like in this image

Name:	Suggestion-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	41439

these open folders are not remembered. i.e. when I close and then re-open ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac, the list of items on the left looks again just like it did the first time and always

Name:	Suggestion-1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	41440

Working...
X