This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta 5 Now Available!

ACDSee Photo Studio Beta 5 is now available for download! Thank you for helping make ACDSee better.

See the Release Notes for a list of new features and bug fixes.

Sign up to try ACDSee Photo Studio Beta and let us know if you have any feedback!

Regards,
    The ACDSee Team

I am running macOS 10.10. Previous Beta versions have run on my computer, but Beta 5 won't. I can't update to 10.12 because of other conflicts, and I can't find where I can upgrade to 10.11.

So I guess this is goodbye for now with testing the Beta for me..........

Comment

Running fine on Mac OS 10.11.6. Thanks for the update. Only thing I've noticed on quick look is slightly slow response to right click when looking at a picture (although could be my 5 year old mac ) Any chance of adding a "Share" option in the right click menu when looking at a picture to make pictures easier to text to people? Or is it somewhere else that I'm missing? I typically show in finder then share it ... OK but takes a few more steps. Thanks again for ongoing work on the Mac version!

Comment

Hi dancourcy,

ACDSee Photo Studio requires OS X 10.11 or mac OS 10.12 to run.

Best regards,
        David

Comment

Hi Radbug,

Thanks for the feedback.
          Currently there is no "Share" option in ACDSee. Adding a "Share" option is definitely on our roadmap but is currently TBD.

Best regards,
          David

Comment

GEO-TAGGING still missing.
            Same as all the other Versions. Geotagging ist not available (like in the windows-Version). A Great Minus!

Comment

Hi,
              I was updating IPTC data in a project file for 387 photos and after it had done about half of the files Beta 5 crashed; reopened and tried again, same thing!
              Otherwise beat 5 seemed to work fine.
              Running Mac OS 10.11.6

Comment

Just downloaded Beta 5, installed and tried it for a few minutes. Looks great and no problems! Thank you for the continuing great work. Looks like you have a winner!

Comment

Tried to install Beta 5 but my About screen says Version 4.0.388. It also says "Beta 5". I'm running OS X El Capitan. Maybe I need Sierra for Beta 5? Also, how can I change the screen color scheme from charcoal to white. Charcoal is so hard on my eyes. I tried Preferences and General but the color scheme box is missing under the Trackpad box. thank you

Comment

Run for almost two week, more stable than the previous Beta but still there are a lot of functionality issues mentioned earlier unfulfilled

Comment

Why does it say it will expire in 2 weeks when it's a beta and I can't even purchase a license for it?

Comment

I like this product. What's the price-point target?

Comment

Hello HiloJoe, I am pleased you're enjoying ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac OS. Final pricing has not been determined. I'll update ASAP.

Regards,
                          Mark

Comment

Thanks! - Joe

Comment

Not the technology guy that most are, beginning of time user of AcDSee for our company. Switched to MacBook Pro in January. Downloaded a Beta product for the Mac. It worked just fine, though not as robust or easy as when on a Windows machine. Now locked out and it says my trial has expired. Cannot wait to do the work I have to do so now trying something called Macphun. Not what I wanted to do, but cannot find a way to use acdsee on my mac.

Comment

Working...
                              X