Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trial Ver. of ACDsee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018 - Hoped of Dump Adobe LR CC & PS CC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial Ver. of ACDsee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018 - Hoped of Dump Adobe LR CC & PS CC

Hi all, Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to those who celebrate. I have been trialing Ultimate 2018. Every time I switch from develop to edit or back, the software wants to save a version of my work. LR CC classic may do this, but it is transparent to me. How do the pros work with all these saved versions of the work? Am I completely missing something because of my lack of experience with the software? I was hoping ACDsee would be a really good alternative to my Adobe subscription. Now, I'm not so sure. Any thoughts or insight? Thank you.

Maybe...

Comment

Thanks, however, that was already set. I will continue using the trial version until the 30 days are up. It's come down to shortest and quickest workflow and cost. Adobe is $120.00, ACDsee is $149.00. Adobe comes with PS CC and two versions of LR. The speed of the software and performance are about the same. LR is slow and ACDsee is just about as slow. There is the all-in-one feature of ACDsee that I like, but the editor isn't as powerful as PS. What's a photo-geek to do? Anyway, thanks for your reply.

Comment

Working...
      X