Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slideshow transitions not working - dissolve, silver

Tried viewing .jpg images in slideshow, but a few issues:

2 transitions not working - dissolve and silver (same as no transition).
    Pan and zoom displays image, then fade/pan/zooms an overlay of that image

Portrait images displayed squashed to a square about 1/3 of screen height.

Cheers,
    Baz
    System info:
    ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac Beta v4.0.262)
    MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Intel Iris 1536 MB
    OS-X El Capitan 10.11.6 (15G1217)
    Images all stored on internal SSD

Also, selecting multiple images (.jpg) and selecting slideshow doesn't just display the selected images. It starts with the 1st, but continues past the last (of continuous selection).

Comment

Hi Baz,

Thank you for for your feedback and sorry for the late reply.

I've confirmed all five issues you identified. These have been entered into our internal bug tracking system.

The issues are:

1. Slideshow "Dissolve" transition doesn't work
      2. Slideshow "Sliver" transition doesn't work
      3. Slideshow "Pan & Zoom" transition behaves incorrectly
      4. Slideshow displays auto-rotated images with portrait orientation with incorrect aspect ratio
      5. Slideshow ignores selection

Thanks again for this helpful feedback.

Regards,
      David

Comment

Hi David, trying again with new beta v4.0.289
        A quick update from testing slide show... still issues I'm afraid, although probably still related to the old ones I'm mentioning as slightly different outcomes.

I tried selecting several images in Manage mode and then selected slideshow from menus. Sideshow started from 1st image in folder, not the one selected. It also did a couple of changes (no transition effect selected) then a tiled/flipping one which just went to white (no photo, just white screen). Exiting (esc) I then selected View mode, and no image showed (although thumbnails were visible at bottom of screen). Selecting different thumbnails still showed no image.

I exited PS with red cross and reloaded. View mode was then fine. I tried slideshow again (different but similar folder). Again tried selecting in manage mode 4 non-continuous images (from default sort in thumbnail view), and again slideshow started from 1st image, not the selected. No issues with transitions this time and view mode worked ok after (but possible as faulty transitions weren't selected).

System info:

ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac Beta v4.0.289)
        MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2013), 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, Intel Iris 1536 MB
        OS-X El Capitan 10.11.6 (15G1217)
        Images all stored on internal SSD

Comment

Hi Baz,

Thanks for your reply. The slideshow issues are scheduled to be fixed before the full release of version 4.0 but are not fixed yet.

I wasn't able to reproduce the issue you mentioned with the white screen and empty View mode.
          Do you recall what type of image was supposed to be showing when the issue occurred?

Thanks,
          David

Comment

Was using the slideshow yesterday and it would truncate some of the images, not all of them, just random ones.
            GR

Comment

Hi GR:

Thank you for the feedback. We have logged this issue into our internal bug tracking system.

Cheers,

​Colby

Comment

Working...
              X