Crashed when I clicked on Develop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crashed when I clicked on Develop

Up until now, my beta version has been behaving pretty well. But today I was doing some minor editing on about 6 photos, and on the last one, I clicked on Develop and it crashed. It reopened OK and I was able to carry on an complete the last edit.

Hi Sunjamr:

Thank you for your feedback. Do you remember what Develop settings you were applying to your images? What format of image were you editing (JPG or RAW (type of RAW))? Has this issue occurred again since you posted this message? What macOS is your machine currently running on?

Cheers,

Colby

Comment

Yes, I was applying Light EQ and Crop. Then I went to Organize, selected a new photo, then selected Develop and the crash occurred. My MacBook Pro was purchased in June 2014, and is running Sierra 10.12.3. Since my first post (above), it has crashed twice when I wasn't doing any editing, just going from Organize to View. I'm not sure, but I suspect I had another app open at the same time, possibly Adobe Premiere Elements for Mac. I will try it and see if I can make it crash using that combination.

Comment

Hi Sunjamr:

I will try to reproduce your issue with the steps mentioned above. In the mean time, let me know if or when you are able to reproduce the issue. Also, if you get another crash, could you send me the crash report for it please? It will help in debugging the issue.

Cheers,

Colby

Comment

Oh, sorry, I didn't see your reply before I posted another related report (involving Adobe Premiere Elements). Here's a copy:

Report on an experiment I just ran using MacBook Pro, latest OS: I opened Adobe Premiere Elements for Mac, then I opened the Beta. In Organize, I located a folder with 12 old and 12 new photos. The old photo's thumbnails were showing, but the new photo's thumbnails never appeared after waiting 60 seconds. I then quit the Beta, and quit Premiere Elements. I re-opened the Beta, went to same folder, and all thumbnails were instantly showing. I have several other photo organizers (Lyn, Photoshop Elements, etc) and they are able to make thumbnails while Premiere Elements is open. The development team should be able to reproduce this phenomenon.

Comment

Working...
          X