Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Month filter shows wrong number of files?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Month filter shows wrong number of files?

Hi - I store photos from my iphone in directories on my mac that are organised by month - so when I click on 2017-08, I can see 109 photos - but if I then click on the August filter (under calendar) it only shows me 88 photos (I can immediately see the first photo disappears, even though the properties of that image shows Aug-01). Is this a known problem?

This is Beta 7

Hi macta,

Thank you for your feedback. May I ask two questions:

1) Are the Calendar counts corrected after you restart the app?
    2) Do you open the target folder immediately after importing? If so, could you try waiting before entering the target folder (let the scanning indicator in the bottom-right corner reach 100% and disappear, then open the folder), and see if the issue still occurs? Of course this issue should not occur regardless, but I'd like to narrow down the cause of your specific issue.

Best regards,
    David

Comment

Hi David - I just restarted the app, went to my folder 2017/08 - and when I click on that folder the status line says 108 items (I think I must have deleted one since I posted my first msg), the calender in the info bar says 88 items - so they are different. When I click on the August calendar, the first image disappears and yet I can see its meta data says its a picture taken in August?

I dont' understand #2, there is no importing going on, these are photos I downloaded from my iphone using another app (photosync) which puts them in labeled directories for me (so its recognizing the photo meta data correctly).

Tim

Comment

FYI - Beta 8 still has the same issue.

Comment

Hi macta,

Thank you for the reply and confirming the issue also exists in Beta 8.
          We are currently investigating the issue.

Thank you,
          David

Comment

Working...
          X