Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem in High Sierra

High sierra - V7 and V8
    In develop mode all the functions that were smooth in Sierra are now ragged and jumpy in High Sierra.

Latest High Sierra OS is 10.13.1

Comment

Hi LeChiffre,

Thank you for your feedback. We do have some known issues in Beta 8 in Develop mode on High Sierra (listed under Known Issues). These issues will be fixed for the next release.

May I ask for more detail about the issue you're describing? When does the jumpy behaviour occur? And what is jumpy?

Best regards,
      David

Comment

For example in Sierra the light EQ sliders were smooth and gradual, in High Sierra even a tiny movement of the sliders results in large quantum jumps. Can't really use Light EQ that way. And on top of it all the app freezes periodically (stops responding, requiring a force quit) using Develop mode under HS.
        Last edited by LeChiffre; 10-03-2017, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Hi LeChiffre,

Thank you for your reply. We are investigating this issue. If I may ask one more question, what filetypes are you developing, and is there a color profile embedded in the image? The embedded color profile is indicated in Manage mode (File Properties Pane), or in Finder (Get Info > More info section).

Thank you,
          David

Comment

Files are mostly JPEG. Some color some B&W. It doesn't matter what filetype it is. There just is no smooth transition with the sliders. It's unnerving to try and get a real sweet spot when the values jump around; tend to give up on it.

Comment

Hi LeChiffre,

Thank you for your reply. I've confirmed this issue. As you state, it occurs on 10.13 only and affects Develop mode sliders when adjusting JPGs, causing the sliders to be jumpy. This issue is scheduled to be fixed in the next release.

Best regards,
              David

Comment

Working...
              X