X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O/S Maverick and Pro 3

Is anyone else finding this freezes on the help page when starting following installation of Maverick?

Brian

Did a reinstall of ACDSee work?
    If not, sounds like it might need a report: https://acdsystems.desk.com/customer...tal/emails/new

Comment

Dear Customers,

We are aware of the problem with ACDSee Pro 3 Mac and OS X 10.9 and working on a fix.

Regards,
      Mark Cosgove

Comment

Make sure you have version 3.1.136. It cured my problem in 10.9 where I couldn't see any thumbnails and had freezing. Some how the program wouldn't show me an update page said I had the latest copy, whereas my copy was 3.0.122.

Comment

i just bought acdsee pro 3.1 version 3.1.136 and it freezes after i install the latest maverick OS 10.9. canĀ“t see the thumbnails neither change between manage view or develop option. i tried to reset it and still doesn't work

Comment

No fix for this problem in sight? I can not use ACD Pro 3 since I did a clean installation of Mavericks on my Macbook Pro. Program freezes directly after start on the help screen.

Comment

OMG HELP! Same thing and I tried all my old tricks and nothing works and I have a client waiting on photos!!!!! HELPPPPPPP! If anyone figures this out please reply.

Comment

Working...
              X