Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the developers working on an update for Sierra???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh God. I am in Asia, I will die waiting for this release. hahahahahaha

Comment

tick.. tick... tick.... are we there yet? Where will it be posted for download?

Comment

Unbelievable! NOTHING!

Comment

Hello,

The Web Dev team is currently working on rolling out the release. Finishing up the last product page on our staging servers and will soon roll to production. In the next 2-3 hours it will be live.

Regards,
          Mark

Comment

Is it ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac BETA?

Comment

ACDSee Photo Studio Mac Beta (version 4.0) is now available for download.

Please visit: http://www.acdsee.com/en/products/ac...oto-studio-mac

You can be a part of making this product better!
              • connect with other BETA testers
              • discuss your thoughts with the ACD Product Team

• report any issues you encounter

Please visit: http://forum.acdsee.com/forum/acdsee...studio-for-mac

Comment

new update for OS available. Can I update without knocking the beta out?

Comment

and there are definite bugs. the thumbnails aren't necessarily showing the correct image

Comment

Originally posted by CornishBoy View Post
                    new update for OS available. Can I update without knocking the beta out?
                    Yes, you can. Got 10.12.3 2 or 3 days ago and got no problem with ACDSee Pro 4 BETA.

Comment

my first actions in the new software are going very well. No problems found so far. I don't see problems with thumbnails like CornishBoy seems to meet.

Comment

I am quite pleased with the Photo Studio for MAC Beta. It seems to be working quite well.

The one problem that I have run into so far is working with photos on my iPhone. You can access them, until you click on them, then they just disappear.

Comment

Hello,

If you're using Photo Studio for MAC Beta please report your findings in the Beta Forum:

Thank you,
                          Mark

Comment

Just curious, for those of us the bought ACDsee Mac Pro 3, will Photo Studio be a free upgrade or will it have to be purchased?

Comment

Hello GWD,

If you own ACDSee Mac Pro version 3 it will be a free upgrade to version 4.

Regards,
                              Mark

Comment

Working...
                              X