No announcement yet.

ACDSee Mac & ​macOS Sierra (10.12)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, the projected release date is set for May or June 2017.

Regards,
    Mark

Comment

Off what, a program that does not work ???? Sorry for being so pessimistic Mark

Comment

I see there is not much happening here. So I have paid for ACDSee and I have a not working program, NICE !!! I will do in the future with Nikon View and DuplicatePhotoCleaner than !!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnMGD View Post
          Well..today I received an e-mail from MCOSGROVE, sending me a link to a new BETA of "ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac Beta 3", see screenshot. I downloaded the program, installed it but as before, I only see a Menu list at the top of my screen, but all greyed out, nothing appears on my screen
          (My Mac OSX is 10.12.3 SIERRA)
          I have this exact same problem, with Sierra 10.12.4, was a solution found? It was immediately like that (all greyed out) after initial install, but I performed the full uninstall/clean/reinstall routine too, with no change. The only thing that could be considered unusual in my setup is that I run a non-admin user account. Unfortunately I failed to notice that ACDSee Mac Pro wouldn't work (no thumbnails and no batch processing) until after I'd upgraded to Sierra, so I'm left with no working version at all.

Regards,
          Tim.
          Last edited by tbillinge; 04-19-2017, 02:45 AM.

Comment

I tried the PSMac Beta, and I saw that there is now the Custom Sort option. Will you recover it in next versions?

(I'm waiting for you to upgrade my OS, but if you won't, I'd look for another program)

Comment

The thumbnails are not showing up for my ACDSee Mac

Comment

I am a licensed owner/user of 3. I have been using the Beta, but now it shuts down and says its use time has expired.

I tried downloading a new Beta but cannot do it.

Please help - I have software I paid for and cannot use....and I use ACDSee frequently - and have been one of your first customers when you came out for Windows many years ago....

Gatornapper

Originally posted by mcosgrove View Post
                ACDSee Mac Pro 3 is only supported on: 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11.

macOS Sierra (10.12) is not supported.

Our team has been working hard revamping the product to improve performance. Soon we will be releasing a public beta version of ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac 4 BETA that is compatible with macOS Sierra.

Once the Beta is released, ACD will run a public Beta program for 3-4 months. When ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac 4.0 is released it will be a free upgrade to those customers who purchased ACDSee Mac Pro 3.

Thanks for your patience!

Stay tuned for more information to come:

Comment

Ich habe schon einige Zeit auf Mac Sierra die Beta 8 Version ganz toll laufen. Nun soll Beta 8 am 10.11.2017 eingestellt werden. Ich möchte diese Version kaufen. Auf den Mac Capitain läuft die 3 Version also hab ich auf einem Laptop Mac Sierra die kostenlose Beta-Version installiert, die bisher einwandfrei lief. Die Version 3 kann dagegen in die Tonne treten. Und nun das....Ein Ersatz für Beta 8 wird nicht angeboten. Das nenne ich nicht kundenfreundlich...ich hoffe, ich irre mich.

Comment

Administrator

ACDSee Mac & ​macOS Sierra (10.12)

ACDSee Mac Pro 3 is only supported on: 10.7, 10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11.

macOS Sierra (10.12) is not supported.

Our team has been working hard revamping the product to improve performance. Soon we will be releasing a public beta version of ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac 4 BETA that is compatible with macOS Sierra.

Once the Beta is released, ACD will run a public Beta program for 3-4 months. When ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac 4.0 is released it will be a free upgrade to those customers who purchased ACDSee Mac Pro 3.

Thanks for your patience!

In thread #1 you write that for Version 3 owners the upgrade will be for free !!!!!!! But the E-mails I get from you about Version 4 tell me I have to pay $39.95 for the upgrade to version 4, how is this possible ??????
                    Last edited by JohnMGD; 01-03-2018, 04:12 AM.

Comment

Hi JohnMGD,

As a Pro 3 user, you get the free upgrade to ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac 4. That license code was registered in your acdID account.

I also send you an email from support system with the license code.

Regards,
                      James - ACD Customer Care team

Comment

Thanks a lot James, received the e-mail and the license code, program works fine

Comment

Will this madness never end? So my Beta has expired yet again and it sends me to this forum and tell me I am unauthorized to read the message they directed me to even though I am logged into the forum! Apparently there is a new final release with a completely new name? How do we upgrade, how do we get the free registration we have been promised?? How about a proper (normal for other companies) update link? Why do you hate your customers so much? Once again I am sitting here with a completely useless program that I need to use now.
                          Last edited by RickyBerkey; 01-04-2018, 09:52 AM.

Comment

I encounter exactly the same problems as RickyBerkey... ACDSee's communication towards Mac Pro 3 owners is precarious: why don't we get per email some accurate information about how to upgrade?

Besides, after reading James W-'s message above, I logged into my acdID account, but there is no sign of a license code for ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac 4. Could I please get one?

Comment

Hello

If your license code is not included in the acdID user portal, please contact customer care at https://acdsystems.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new; or follow up this post at http://forum.acdsee.com/forum/main-c...able#post45463

@Ricky and impala, I will send email to you with the ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac license code.

Thanks
                              James - Customer Care

Comment

Working...
                              X