Light EQ (Advanced) question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light EQ (Advanced) question

I have just downloaded and installed the Pro 4 version, so this question is about the Light EQ functionality in it, as well as in the previous Pro 3 Betas.

One of the things I noticed in both the Beta 9 and the present Pro 4 app is that if I select the Advanced button in the Light EQ panel, then place the cursor on the image, press the mouse button and raise the cursor up, the light setting increases. I can see this on both the display image and in the display image in the Light EQ panel, and if I drag it back down the light decreases, but only to the initial state before I adjusted the image.

If I continue to drag the mouse down beyond its initial state I see no more decrease in light, and if I begin by attempting to drag the mouse down instead of up, then I also do not see any decrease in lighting in the image.

The Light EQ cursor adjustment only seems to be able to be used to increase the lighting of the image, not decrease it. The same thing is not true of the Color EQ panel, so why is this? Or am I doing something wrong?

Hi Miksons,

Using left click on your mouse will increase the brightening, to increase the darkening in Light EQ hold down right click on your mouse and drag down.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
      Hi Miksons,
      Using left click on your mouse will increase the brightening, to increase the darkening in Light EQ hold down right click on your mouse and drag down.
      I would not have thought of that since the Color EQ works for both increase and decrease using the left mouse button only.

Thank you, but I have to wonder why the Light EQ panel works differently than the Color EQ panel. If dragging up and down works for the Color EQ panel why does it not also work for the Light EQ panel?
      Last edited by miksons; 11-17-2017, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X