X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update patch not installing

The message thing down in the corner told me there was an update to Pro7 today. However, trying to install, I get an error message that the installer is trying to install to a program not existing on my PC. I am on a WinXP system

Niels

I have the same problem, message says I have an update, I downloaded, but it won't install... because I have a 32bit version.. and it tries to install a 64bit update.. that doesn't work ... but now I can't get the notice message out of my tray (having pro 7 build 137, then, I downloaded the build 138 and installed... so pratically I am updated) just have to get the update message out of my tray now... HELP !!!

Comment

Worked OK on mine (64 bit) but had to reboot to rid myself of message.

Comment

.... thank you SamDring, reboot worked for me too.. message is now bye bye

Comment

I had the same issue.

The "Install Now" link in the ACDSee Message Center links to the 64bit version of 138.

I went to the direct download page to get the 32 bit.

http://www.acdsee.com/en/support/acdsee-pro-7

http://dl.acdsystems.com/acdsee/en/a...ro-7-32bit.exe

Comment

I haven't had any notification of an update, looking at the web page it looks as though this is just a RAW format support update, there is nothing else mentioned. I assume if I don't use these RAW formats its not worth updating

Comment

I had the same problem and had to go fishing through the ACDSee website to find the download.

Comment

You also have to right click and "run and administrator"

Comment

Thanks for the help. When I finally got back to this, it installed problem free with QuBe's link

Niels

Comment

Working...
                  X