No announcement yet.

How can I add mark in modified photo ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I add mark in modified photo ?

Hi,
    In old ACDSEE, I had a mark or tag on modified photo in galery mode only. It's É (in green)
    Example in this photo.
    This tag is not on the photo but only in the preview. With this tag, I can find very easy all my modified photos

How can I add this option in ACDSEE 10 pro ?

Thank you

I would just set a Label . You can right click the photo and from the popup menu, select "Set Label" and then select the appropriate color. Instead of using the menu, you can also press Alt-3 to set the color to green, for instance.

Once you've done this a green line appears just below the preview.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-02-16_18-37-24.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	40414

Last edited by Glen Barrington; 02-16-2017, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Thank you but on old acdsee, this label is automatic when you modified photo

Comment

There is a overlay in ACDSee Pro 10. It is just not as prominent as the green overlay. Or do you mean something else?
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by zast View Post
          Thank you but on old acdsee, this label is automatic when you modified photo

What do you mean by "Old ACDSee"? Do you mean something from the early 2000's, or before?

Comment

Originally posted by zast View Post
            this label is automatic when you modified photo
            The icons showing that an image has been edited, developed, geotagged and other things, is displayed and updated automatically. The default color of these icons is grey, but you can use the "[" and "]" keys to have them displayed in color, or even not displayed at all. Just press each of these square bracket keys to see the effect.
            Last edited by Robert Linsdell; 02-19-2017, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Hi zast - Just in case you are still monitoring this thread, here's some further information for you. Sorry it's late, but I just now read your post (been very busy).

The old D and E symbols were replaced in 2013 with the release of ACDsee Pro7. There were two reasons for this design change: The D and E stood for 'Developed' and 'Edited' (in English) which didn't make much sense to foreign language users. The second issue was that the old D and E were located on top of the thumbnail, which obscured the image.

The new look is the icons that you see in Pro10, located below the thumbnail. Unfortunately, there is no option to go back to the old display format. This initially put me off too. But, I very quickly got used to it.
              Last edited by LV_Bill; 02-21-2017, 05:27 PM.

Comment

To see a list of all symbols search for "overlay icons" in the help file. The visibility can be changed using ALT-CTRL-[, ALT-CTRL-], ALT-CTRL-{ and ALT-CTRL-}.

Comment

Working...
                X