X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Windows 8.1 compatibility

Anyone else having problems on Windows 8.1? I am having tons of problems with my ACDSee 6.0 installation. Unable to zoom on the map nor apply GPS co-ordinates. All details on the thumbnails are invisible until scrolling through each tile. I am also unable to rename files. Basically every key function I use. Applying Metadata to IPTC is the only thing still working

I had to reset the 'Default Start Folder' under Tools>Options>Manage Mode for both 6 and 7 and then all works fine. By reset for me meant deleting "NAS Photo" click remember; close down and then re-inserting "NAS Photo" and deselect remember.

Comment

Since when did you become a junior member Samdring ?????? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by JohnL View Post
        Since when did you become a junior member Samdring ?????? LOL
        You like my 'new' avatar then?

Comment

The map is working again, but all of the other problems persist. I could reset the default folder by pressing the reset to defaults button, but I am unable to select the dialog box at all to put anything else in there. The thumbnails and details are not working at all still. Looks like I am headed back to Windows 8

Comment

Stuessi - I just did a clean 8.1 install yesterday, and my current ACD products run fine (Pro6, Pro7, Acd-17). Perhaps your issues involve messed-up Registry entries. Have you tried cleaning out the ACD Registry settings and doing a clean re-install?

Comment

• Stuessi
              Stuessi commented
              Editing a comment
              Any tips on that registry stuff? Happy to try it but I am not expert on how to do it
          Working...
          X