I want a long list of categories

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a long list of categories

I drag and drop photos to categories. I can see only 9 categories at a time in the list of categories. Each time before I drag a photo over, I have to scroll the list to find the right category. Is there a way to hide the other catalog items (ratings, labels, etc.) to make more room for more categories or some other way of seeing more at once? thanks

Hello,
    If you're using the latest version of ACDSee under the Panes menu you'll see Categories. Open it and you will have a full pane just for managing your Categories. Same idea with Keywords.

Regards,
    Mark

Comment

Thanks. I was getting to the category list via the image properties, where there is a short list of categories. Now I see I can open up what's called "catalog" in my version, Pro 9, where I can see many more categories. Is that what you mean by "Panes menu?" I don't seem to have anything specifically called a panes menu. Thanks again
      Cheers
      Kozmo
      Last edited by kozmo@ranchofraunch.com; 06-05-2018, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Hello, The Panes menu is new to the latest version of ACDSee. Sorry but you wouldn't see it in ACDSee Pro 9. If interested, try ACDSee Pro 2018 trial version to test it out.

Regards,
        Mark

ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2018 is everything you need to hold complete mastery over your photography workflow.

Comment

No need to buy a new version. Type CTRL-SHIFT-2. This will show/hide the "Catalogue" pane. On top you will find an expandable list of your categories. The newest version just has a different menu structure.

Comment

Panes retrieves categories in Organize, Ctrl-Shift-2 allows image search by category.

Comment

Working...
            X