Video Converter pro does not recognize VOB files

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Converter pro does not recognize VOB files

I'm contemplating purchasing Converter Pro to convert some of my personally owned DVD's to view on my Nook. I have the Pro trial version downloaded and installed. My Nook needs an MP4 file. My DVD files are in VOB format. When I try to add even a single file, error message "Some of the files are not supported" is displayed. What's wrong?

Just in case someone reading this question might not be familiar with the Nook, it is an Android based tablet sold through Barnes and Noble. I have the HD+ version, however that's not the issue right now. The issue is that at my Windows 8.1 Update PC, Converter Pro says the VOB files on the DVD are not supported. I prefer to stay with ACDsee, but that's a show stopper.

ETA CyberLink's PowerDVD does recognize and play the file; indeed the entire DVD. Rather stay with ACDsee because of the $$$ difference.
    Last edited by sdBev; 04-22-2014, 06:35 PM.

I am having the same problem. I record vhs to DVD and then try to convert to edit. I made the mistake of purchasing without trying. I use acdsee photo software but their video is lacking

Comment

Video Converter enables you to easily convert video files or home DVDs to video in any format including some popular 3D formats like 3D MKV,WMV,and AVI etc.It also allows you to adjust the video's resolution,frame rate,bit rate and so on. Here is some steps about how to convert video formats to another:
      1.Click"Add or Drag File(s)" button or "Videos(s)" button to add video files.
      2.Click"Preset Output"and choose your output device and format.Then click"CONFIRM"button.You can also choose a profile from the drop-down list.
      3.Press"Convert All File(s) NOW"button to start converting.
      The conversion process is very simple and will not take long.Hope that you can find some satisfying video converter coupons and promo codes.
      Last edited by AdelaideGross; 10-23-2014, 07:26 PM.

Comment

You may try some others video converters. I always use a video converter from Adoreshare. It is paid. But I suggest you can try some freewares from Adoreshare. Here is http://www.adoreshare.com/freeware.html

Comment

Working...
        X