Video Stidio - Screen Capture in 720p

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Stidio - Screen Capture in 720p

Hi, I recently bought this for screen recording but am unable to find file a resolution adjustment for recording my screen in 720p. There only seems to be the one low res setting. Am I missing something. Just after some feedback. Thx.

I have just installed Video Recorder 2 on my laptop and my desktop. The maximum size seems to be dictated by the devices screen size. On my laptop I get 1600 x 900 (the screen dimension) on my desktop I get full HD size. What is the size of your devices screen?
    Hope this helps.
    Dave.

Comment

Hi 2Design,

It seems like you are referring to Video Studio 1 screen recorder here. It has the option to select a 720p area of your screen by either dragging the recording area using your mouse or change it using the pre-defined options available in the drop-down. This 720p is the height and width of pixels on your screen (1280x720). Two possible cases depending on this:
      1) If your current screen resolution is at a lower value like 640x480, selecting an option like 720p or 1440p will not work properly. You will see the extra black area in output as you selected a value higher than your current resolution.
      2) If your current screen resolution is at a higher value like 1920x1080 or 4k, then selecting an option like 720p will only record some area of your screen.

You cannot record full screen at 720p if your current screen resolution is not 720p.

Hope this helps.
      Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Comment

Working...
      X