1:1 display differs in Develop and View Modes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1:1 display differs in Develop and View Modes

If I am in View Mode and want to view an image at 1:1 the image displays the center part of the image magnified at 100%, as it should. If I then click on the filmstrip to display a different image the new image also displays at 100%, showing the center of the image. That is what I would expect. However if I try the same thing in Develop Mode I get different results.

If I am in Develop Mode and want to view an image at 1:1 the image displays the center part of the image, magnified to 100%, as it should and as it does in View Mode. However if I then click a different image in the filmstrip the new image displays at 100%, but it displays a part of the image at the bottom of the image instead of being centered as it does in View Mode. Thus, if I am going through a series of birding photos where I need to do sequential 100% viewing on each new image to adjust it, every time I change to a new image in Develop Mode I have to then click on the "fit" icon to restore the image to "normal" viewing and then re-click on the 1:1 icon to again see the center of the image.

The Develop Mode display functionality should be the same as the View Mode functionality so that moving from image to image at 100% should display the same part of the image.

This problem existed in the released version of Photo Studio and still exists in the update (4.1674).
    Last edited by miksons; 02-10-2018, 05:24 AM. Reason: To include the versions that this bug applies to.

Hi miksons,

Thank you for your feedback. I confirm your findings. As you state, the issue exists in Develop mode only.
    The issue occurs when selecting an image in Develop mode with any of the following Zoom options selected: Fit Height, Fit Width, Actual Size, Zoom Lock.
    The issue is that, rather than remembering the zoom position of the previously selected image, the bottom corner of the image is displayed instead.

This issue has been logged in our internal bug tracking system.

Best regards,
    David

Comment

Originally posted by david@acd View Post
      This issue has been logged in our internal bug tracking system.
      Exactly. Thank you.

It has been a problem for me when processing sequences of birding photos since I process most of those zoomed and each new image shows up displaying the bottom corner of the next image, requiring me to zoom out and then back in.

Comment

Working...
      X