Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello David,

Thanks for following up...

1) Option is separated folder - byfile's date, one folder per date (it spans over several year here, 3)
    2) No other option selected - but I tried with or without overwritting (replace existing files), this makes no difference.
    3) No yet tried, will tell you later
    4) I didnt pay attention at that time. today tried while browsing another local folder or while browsing the iPad, same behavior

The blockage is immediate after I click "Import checked", it just starts (create a first set of 64 folders), then it's over, it hangs and no file (really 0) is copied at all.
    Sorry, edit: 1 file is copied...
    Last edited by AALLeeXX; 07-20-2018, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Hi AALLeeXX,

Thank you for the reply. This info is helpful.
      Please let me know if you can confirm question (3) as this question came directly from the lead developer.
      We will investigate further and I will get back to you when we have some results.

Best regards,
      David

Comment

Hi AALLeeXX,

I'm happy to report we have resolved this issue. The fix will be available in our next release.
        Thank you for your valuable assistance.

Best regards,
        David

Comment

Hello David,

This is a good news ! Thank you for this. I will of course check it asap - any schedule for that next release ?
          Would you like me to test it in beta now, I can help too, just share and ask

Regards,
          AALLeeXX

Comment

Working...
          X