Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• License lost every update

Hello,

Is it intentional the licence is lost every time we update ACDSee ?? Would appreciate that once registered it keeps registered even after an update...

Hello AALLeeXX,

Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Please click Help | Enter license code to re-license the program

If the issue remains, please send a support ticket so we can look into your registration information to understand the issue in more details. Here is the link to the support form:
    https://www.acdsystems.com/en/support/form

Thanks
    James
    ACD Customer Care

Comment

Hi James,

Thank you for the reply.
      The point is not how to enter the licence key, I know how to do that. The point is : that key is not preserved when the SW is updated, thus after such an update, we are prompted to enter the key again... It already happened 3 times since I bought ACDSee... Does not look serious nor professional... and annoying.

So please update a support form yourself, I cannot spend my time reporting this tools bugs :/ I already declared another one here recently and still no feedback in spite of a previous commitment.

But definitively this SW is not mature - any equivalent even free on Windows works much better

Comment

Working...
      X