Is there a new update, or not?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there a new update, or not?

I have been using Photo Studio 4.1.674 and noticed today that I received an email telling me that there was an update available. I read the release notes but they did not give the version of the new release, and there was no direct link that said "Get your update here" or something similar, so I opened my current version and clicked on "Check For Updates ..." where I was told that I had the latest update.

So, is there an update or not? And what is the latest version number? And, if there is no update available, why am I getting an update notice? And if there is an update available, why am I being told I have the latest version when I check using my current version?

It would be a big help if the ACDSee developers actually listed the release number on the release notes.
    Last edited by miksons; 02-16-2018, 05:13 AM. Reason: Added the suggestion that the release notes contain the update version.

Hello miksons,

Sorry for the confusion. The latest update is 4.1.674 and therefore you're running the latest update. For more info please visit the ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac 4 Product Support Page and Resources (see link below).

Good feedback and I will pass that on to ensure update emails and the release notes include the release number.

Regards,
    Mark

Product support for ACDSee Photo Studio for Mac 4.

Comment

Thank you for clarifying that. The email today made me think that there was another update available.

Comment

Working...
      X