Filter Forge plugin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filter Forge plugin

I've added this but can't find how to use it. I thought it would be in the Edit tab. Am I missing the obvious?

Did you try: Tools > External Editors > Configure ?

Comment

Isn't that for executables? FF is one of the plugins I use in Photoshop.

Comment

Unfortunately, I don't think this plugin is compatible with ACDSee Ultimate 9.

Out of curiosity, I installed the free trial and set it up as a plug in (see screen print). However it crashed with an error message and an offer to send a log file to Filter forge.(I wish ALL plugin publishers did that!) But it did install successfully into Corel Paintshop Pro X8. Which is odd, in that it has been my experience that any plugin that works with PSP works with ACDSee.

I was able to set it up as a standalone external editor though, so your investment in FF isn't lost. But it will be a little less convenient.

You might contact FF tech support and ask if they intend to support ACDSee Ultimate as a plugin..

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-08-30_18-37-55.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	37935

Comment

Thanks, Glen. Despite owning ACDSee for a long time, I've only just started to use it as a serious tool. I'll settle for the external editor for now and ask FF when an ACDSee-compatible version will be available.

Comment

Reply from Filter Forge: "Sorry to disappoint you but there are no plans to to support ACDSee either in FF5 or in FF6. You can still use Filter Forge in the standalone mode."

Comment

No one supports other products then those from Adobe.

Comment

Working...
              X