Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plugin "Perfectly Clear" preview properly, however effects aren't applied by ACDSee.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plugin "Perfectly Clear" preview properly, however effects aren't applied by ACDSee.

Hi,

I would appreciate help:

The image in Edit mode isn't being updated after adjustments using Photoshop plugin "Perfectly Clear".

The adjustments are showed in the plugin preview, but when clicking to apply the effect it isn't transferred into ACDSee.

This screencast shows the issue: https://goo.gl/Pk9hdA

Is it expected ACDSee working with Perfectly Clear plugin (last version 2.2.2) properly?

Thanks!
    Carlos_

------------------------------------------------
    DELL Vostro 14-5480
    Intel Core i7-5500U / 2400 MHz / 8GB RAM
    Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 5500, 1024 MB / NVIDIA GeForce 830M, 1024 MB

YOu will need to as ACDSee tech support, not a bunch of other users.

Comment

Since "Perfectly Clear" is 8bf type plugin, supposed to work in ACDSee, I just asked having in mind some users already tried or are even using ACDSee with Perfectly Clear plugin.
      I just opened a support ticket on these issue. I'll update this post as soon as the answer arrives.

Comment

I also have this problem. I contacted ACDSee support as well as Athentech. I got answers from both. Athentech said that its plugin work with Photophot, Corel PSP very well but it wasn't tested with ACDSee. ACDSee said that not all PhotoShop plugins work together with ACDSee ... They opend a ticked but I did not get any answer since then. I read that this problem occours also with other plugins. I hoped that Version 11 (aka ACDSee Photo Studio Professional 2018) solved the problem, but the problem stays. It seems to me that ACDSee has no interest to fix this bug.
        We can hope that Athentec will finish the standalone Perfectly Clear appicatio, so we could use it as external Editor (that works fine for me with Athentecs LUCid)
        But anyway - shame on ACDSee for ignoring the bug reports of their custumers. Solution for me: No update this year ....

Comment

Working...
        X