Set of EXIF properties displayed in Picaview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Set of EXIF properties displayed in Picaview

Opinions vary, but I happen to like Picaview. However, I really miss not having "date taken" in the set of attributes displayed. What is the best way to ask for that feature? (I'm not familiar with whatever "feature request" process may exist -- apologies in advance.) Of course, having the ability to select =which= attributes are displayed would be nice, but I'd settle for the single addition of date taken which I suspect nearly everyone would like to see.

In Preferences under Tools, there's a section for selecting categories of metadata to view. I have never been able to get the saved changes to appear, however. Could be another one of those overlooked bugs.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by OldRadioGuy View Post
      In Preferences under Tools, there's a section for selecting categories of metadata to view. I have never been able to get the saved changes to appear, however. Could be another one of those overlooked bugs.

Bob

Bob, I don't think that applies to Picaview. As near as I can tell ACDSee treats Picaview as a separate program (and maybe it is, physically, I've never looked), and the only options window that works with PicaView is the one labeled "PicaView"

Click image for larger version

Name:	2016-10-30_8-41-02.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	38733
      Last edited by Glen Barrington; 10-30-2016, 05:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Barrington View Post
        Bob, I don't think that applies to Picaview. As near as I can tell ACDSee treats Picaview as a separate program (and maybe it is, physically, I've never looked),
        Picaview is, indeed, a separate program: ACDSeePicaView.exe stored in "Program Files\PicaView". The help info (in the associated .chm file) is just that shown in the ACDsee options dialog, and there doesn't seem to be any way to define what EXIF information is selected for display.

Comment

Working...
        X