X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troubleshooting with color text with Acdsee Ultimate 10

Hi
    Happy new year everybody and users of Acdsee
    I encounter some problems when iI select color for text ( my last presets and also new text ) with Ult 10 . See the capture .
    I have choosen "red color " and on the photo , the text is black .
    I have no problem with Utl 9 , than I kept for the moment .
    What happen ? Do you have a solution to sort out ?
    Regards
    Robert

Click image for larger version

Name:	Acdse ultimate 10 b.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	163.5 KB
ID:	39500

Robert77 - I tried to recreate your problem, and I could not duplicate your issue of red text turning to grey. Something unusual is going on with your particular installation, or your images. I would immediately refer this problem to ACD Tech Support. Here's their link.
    https://acdsystems.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new

Comment

I can both recreate and avoid the problem. Actually, I am not sure it is a problem.

​If the image is a 16bit grayscale.... then adding text, of any color, the result stays BW.
      (The color buckets aren't available in the initial file)

​Now... starting with the same image...
      ​View > Modify > Change Color Depth > 48 bit color.... create a new file...
      The image will still be BW... but it will have the buckets that can acceot color....
      ​Now go back into Edit... with this new file... you should find it works as you were hoping.

Comment

Here are three files you can use to experiment

Comment

Thank you for help everybody
          GusPanella is right .
          I check the files of my photos and some of them are 8bits grayscale . These photos are obtained by scan old photos .I didn't check the parameter of my printer sacanner ( Canon MG 8150 ) excepted the size
          I check my collection of old photos obtained by scanning, and some ot them are in grayscale and some of them are in color scale .
          I can modified following the method indicated by GusPannela and add color for text .
          Thank you
          I hope that Adsee team correct that .
          Robert

Comment

Working...
          X