Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connecting ACDSee with Google Photos/Drive

Hello,

Is there a way to connect ACDSee to my Google Photos so I can browse and arrange them from ACDSee ?
    Something like OneDrive integration, but for Google Photos/Drive ?

Also, in my Ultimate Pack 10, I received "ACDSee 20", what's that for? Don't I already have that since I installed ACDSee Ultimate 10 ?

Thanks

Hi Neo. Got interested when I red your post. I installed the Google Sync from inside Google Drive. You just go to settings and "Download" When Google sync is installed on your pc or smartphone or whatever it works great. You get it from ACDSee "Manage" mode just like other drives like One Drive or Drop Box.
    The other question about "ACDSee 20" I think their thought is that if you want to do a install on a less powerful laptop etc where you just gonna use the simple tools and for organize... this is a good way to handle the photos with a less power consuming software... only my opinion. But I installed on a old laptop that I bring when out shooting and works good.
    Last edited by EcuaDrive; 02-18-2017, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by EcuaDrive View Post
      Hi Neo. Got interested when I red your post. I installed the Google Sync from inside Google Drive. You just go to settings and "Download" When Google sync is installed on your pc or smartphone or whatever it works great. You get it from ACDSee "Manage" mode just like other drives like One Drive or Drop Box.
      The other question about "ACDSee 20" I think their thought is that if you want to do a install on a less powerful laptop etc where you just gonna use the simple tools and for organize... this is a good way to handle the photos with a less power consuming software... only my opinion. But I installed on a old laptop that I bring when out shooting and works good.

Hi and thanks for replying, but I don't understand the process.
      There is no Google Sync inside Google Drive.
      When you say settings and download - where exactly is that, I can't find it ?

Comment

Hi Neo... when inside Google Drive... Settings... the cog in upper right corner. Click and choose "Download Drive"

Comment

Originally posted by EcuaDrive View Post
          Hi Neo... when inside Google Drive... Settings... the cog in upper right corner. Click and choose "Download Drive"

Ah, I see.
          Looks like I may not have expressed myself clearly
          I already have Google Drive installed and I see its folders in ACDSee, but that's not what I meant.
          I wondered if I could connect ACDSee directly to Google Photos online, not local.
          So I could browse them through ACDSee and not go to photos.google.com every time I want to see them.
          Thank you anyway

Comment

But that's what I'm doing. In navigation "Manage Mode" you just choose the folder that you want to explore inside ACDSee Ultimate. You can work with them directly. Works good.

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X