Pixel and RGB value display

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixel and RGB value display

Potentially new user. Just noticed in the various modules the pixel and RGB values displayed at the bottom center of the program are not displaying correctly. If I position the cursor in the upper left of the image, pixels and RGB display is: (0,0) - RGB: 125,90,200. If I position the cursor in the bottom third or right third of the image, pixels and RGB display as: (0x0). It appears the program does not scale correctly the pixels and RGB to the image displayed on the screen. This behavior is most evident with uncropped/ unrotated images though cropped images are impacted as well. Anyone else notice this?

This sounds like something that needs to be reported to Tech support.

https://acdsystems.desk.com/customer...tal/emails/new

Comment

I notice (0x0) is display when the cursor is not in the actual image, but instead positioned in the background. Thus I have always thought this as a correct reporting of the condition..

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Barrington View Post
        This sounds like something that needs to be reported to Tech support.

https://acdsystems.desk.com/customer...tal/emails/new

Email sent.

Comment

Originally posted by GusPanella View Post
          I notice (0x0) is display when the cursor is not in the actual image, but instead positioned in the background. Thus I have always thought this as a correct reporting of the condition..

Yes, (0x0) is displayed when the cursor is not on the image. However this behavior is occurring when I position the cursor on the approximately 1/3 bottom/right portion of the image. The behavior is sporadic though. I believe it is only my Olympus Raw files. Nikon raw, tiff and jpegs seem to be not exhibiting the bug.

Comment

Working...
          X