Panorama stitching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panorama stitching

Am I correct in assuming that it's not possible yet to stitch together a number of images to create a panorama withing ACDsee. Been away a while and trying to ditch PS/LR combo.
    I realise MS ICE is available so may have a look at that. Many thanks
    Peter

I get the best results with my old version 6 of Photoshop Elements. Second best tool I tried is the free autostich. Last time I tried ICE it created lots of mistakes in the image. But it was quite some time ago, maybe it is better now.

Comment

No stitching available in ACDSee as far as I know. I use ICE and it works fine for me.

Comment

I use Hugin, it's a bit intimidating, but it's VERY complete, and FREE. The learning curve is steep, but I doubt you can get better results from anything else. I've also found Affinity Photo to have excellent, and easy to use, stitching, HDR, and Focus stacking modules. Those 3 items alone, make it worth the price of admission.

Comment

Many thanks. Have gone back to PS Elements 11 for stitching. Tried ICE before without much success, I should have read the instructions. Will look again and at other suggestions.

Comment

Working...
          X