Changes in Studio Ultimate 2018?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes in Studio Ultimate 2018?

As there has been no publication of what has changed in the 2018 version that I could find, I went on a brief look on what has changed. All I could find was the addition of a Add Grain option in the Effects panel in Develop and a Split Tone adjustment layer in Edit mode.

Has anybody found anything of substance?

Hello,

Please visit the ACDSee Ultimate 2018 Product Page:
    ACDSee Photo Software - Photo Editing, Photo Management, Photo Editor, Digital Photography, Digital Asset Management, DAM

Comment

You can also find additional information in the release notes:

Comment

Only had the upgrade a few hours, but already the performance improvements in smart brushing - Magic are great!

Carl.

Comment

I had to dig for the link..... In case it helps, this helped me:

Comment

Thanks, all. I can see there are more changes than I first thought.

I went looking for the Smart Eraser expecting it to be included with the Repair tools. When I did find it, it works well.

I also like the Pixel Targeting selection tool. I was hoping to see that become available for masking at some point and it is the new tool I will probably use the most.

Performance does seem better as well.

Comment

I just opened the new ultimate for the first time. When it does not ask me to convert/import the old database from the previous version, does that mean that there is an error in my installation?

Niels

Comment

My installation happened the same way. I had to "Database>Convert Database" to get my old database into the new installation. FWIW, all of presents made it into the new installation. But, I had to re-add to the helper applications, add-back customer workspaces, set default file locations, and define ACDSee indexer locations manually.

Comment

I have the Pro version of Photo Studio 2018, and for me it seems to be a more stable and faster product than the Pro 10. But I have some trouble with the import window - when it is in fullscreen I can't see the import button. Do you guys see the button in fullscreen?

Comment

Gus, thanks

Niels

Comment

Originally posted by jizzen View Post
                      But I have some trouble with the import window - when it is in fullscreen I can't see the import button. Do you guys see the button in fullscreen?
                      The problem seems to be resolved!

Comment

Working...
                      X