Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keywords Text Box crashes AC

Code:
    Lorem, ipsum, dolor, sit, amet, consectetur, adipisici, elit, sed, eiusmod, tempor, incidunt, ut, labore, et, dolore, magna, aliqua., Ut, enim, ad, minim, veniam, quis, nostrud, exercitation, ullamco, laboris, nisi, ut, aliquid, ex, ea, commodi, consequat., Quis, aute, iure, reprehenderit, in, voluptate, velit, esse, cillum, dolore, eu, fugiat, nulla, pariatur., Excepteur, sint, obcaecat, cupiditat, non, proident, sunt, in, culpa, qui, officia, deserunt, mollit, anim, id, est, laborum.
    Pasting the text above into the keywords text box of the properties-organize pane crashes AC (Buld 1196) on my system.

Hi Emil, I created a new database and tried pasting all those keywords in the organize pane, and ACDSee did not crash for me. If you created a new database (File | Database | New) and try pasting those keywords, does it crash?

Comment

The error persisted after switching to a new db.

However, I installed this build on a second "linked clone" of the virtual box master machine and copied both db's to this new machine. On this new machine, AC does not crash on both db's!

Both virtual machines are clones of the same machine and are identical as much as possible. The crashing one just is a few days older. Also both have now additional software installed except the vbox guest additions.

How can I drill further into this issue?

VBox v5.1.26r117224
      Win Build 15063.483
      AC Build 1196

Comment

Working...
      X