X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to update ACDSEE ULTIMATE 10 >> 11

Hello

I bought ACDSEE ULTIMATE.

i use SUMO (kc software) in order to update programs on my system. it detects a new update for ACDSEE ULTIMATE.

it detects a new version of Acdsee but i don't find it.

if i use Acdsee & try "update", there is nothing new.

where to get it please ?

The new version is not an 'upgrade' it's a new version that installs seperatly.

ACDsee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018.

If you don't have a subscription it is a paid upgrade.

You download and install it from the ACDsee website and then Tools > Database > Convert to essentially upgrade and import your Ultimate 10 Database in to the new version of the software

it is worth optimising and backing up your database in 10 before doing this.

Comment

thank you john

Comment

Rather surprised ACDsee haven't promoted this new version by email, reading it here is the first I knew of it

Comment

Originally posted by johnjbloomfield View Post
          The new version is not an 'upgrade' it's a new version that installs seperatly.

ACDsee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018.

If you don't have a subscription it is a paid upgrade.

You download and install it from the ACDsee website and then Tools > Database > Convert to essentially upgrade and import your Ultimate 10 Database in to the new version of the software

it is worth optimising and backing up your database in 10 before doing this.

When we went from 9 __> 10 I lost all my keywords in the database. Does anything like that happen in 10 --> 2018?

Gary

Comment

It didn't for m

Comment

Working...
            X