Extending the canvas in Ultimate 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extending the canvas in Ultimate 10

I'm struggling to find how to change the base canvas of an image when compositing, which is something I see in tutorial YouTube videos by photographers using PS.
    For instance, I have an portrait-orientation photo that is my original image. I have a background texture I want to bring in, rotate to landscape, and then take the masked-out original image (in it's original orientation, possibly resized) and place it to the left of the landscaped texture. I can't seem to find any way to extend the canvas arbitrarily so that I can compose the work, then crop it back down when I'm done.

Am I missing something? On a related note, there isn't any more modern web version of the product docs anywhere, is there?

Maybe (???) the tip consists in adding a (white ?) straight border as wide as possible, saving the file and if necessary starting again the process (and cropping ?...).

Alaric (French)
    Last edited by Alaric; 10-06-2017, 02:11 AM.

Comment

Thanks Alaric, but as far as I can tell I cannot paid with the brush or paste an object and have it extend beyond the base canvas.

Comment

Working...
      X