Emailing from ultimate ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emailing from ultimate ?

Is there an easier way to e-mail photos from Ultimate than to reconfigure my g mail account to POP/SMTP ?

If you mean email from the Online gmail page, no. You will have to have an email client installed on you computer, and you will have to use IMAP to receive and SMTP to send. Once this is done, you can still use your online gmail page if you so desire. BUT any time you try to email from within ACDSee, it will invoke your in computer default email client. Below are the directions for Outlook 2016:

https://support.google.com/mail/foru...T4KacT_U?hl=en

Comment

Thanks Glen " BUT any time you try to email from within ACDSee, it will invoke your in computer default email client". Does this mean ACDSee will use Outlook instead of gmail ? I have no problem with using outlook for emailing photos but I feel like we are going backwards having to set up e-mail in ACDSee. hopefully they will fix this. Sorry I am ranting, just switched from LR6 to this program and I am in the bottom of the learning curve. More questions to come probably.

Comment

You need to set up Gmail in the outlook client, but it's pretty easy. Most email clients can use gmail, it is the dominant email service in the world. Do a Google search on setting up Gmail in <your email client's name>, that should tell you exactly what to do.

Comment

Working...
        X