Modify text in a layer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modify text in a layer

Hi, I didn't find the possibility to modify a text. Here is the case: I created a New Year Card with one of my pictures with the traditional "Happy New Year" written on it. I made it with Ultimate 2018 in the Edit mode and used a new layer for the text. No problem for this creation, it is simple.
    But I wanted to modify the text and came back to the layer, here is my question: how can I modify the text? I tried to double click on the layer, to go in the text section but I didn't find how to edit this text.
    Thank you and all my wishes for the coming year.

After clicking "Apply" the text is converted into a bitmap, no chance to edit it later. Imho best option is to delete the layer and create a new one.

Comment

Thank you Emil, this is the answer I was afraid of.
      Enjoy your New Year's Eve celebrations.

Comment

Hello and best wishes for an healthy, peaceful and happy 2018,

i've had the same problem, my workaround is, to save the text as a preset before applying, and when i want to change something, i.e. insert my family name instead only my first name , i load this preset in a new layer and change there as requested.

Greetz from Germany
        Uwe

Comment

Thank you Uwe, same wishes for you.
          This is a solution. But I am a little bit disappointed, we are far from the possibilities with Photoshop or Affinity.

Salut de France

Comment

Working...
          X