ACDSee intouch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACDSee intouch

Every now and then I get a notification that I have unread messages in ACDSee intouch.

What is ACDSee intouch and how do I read the messages?

Don't anyone bother to give me any information about ACDSee intouch because I have deleted all references to it from my computer. Do Not know what it does or how to read any messages so I guess I will not miss it.

I do not know if it will have any effect on ACDSee ultimate 2018, but as Ultimate 2018 crashes so often I probably will not notice anyway.

Comment

It's SpamWare from ACDSee. You can open it by clicking down in your system tray.
      If you search there's a procedure to disable it, never worked for me but you can try.

Comment

Originally posted by johnmurf View Post
        Don't anyone bother to give me any information about ACDSee intouch because I have deleted all references to it from my computer. Do Not know what it does or how to read any messages so I guess I will not miss it.

I do not know if it will have any effect on ACDSee ultimate 2018, but as Ultimate 2018 crashes so often I probably will not notice anyway.

Sorry, I just saw your post. However in a user to user forum like this one is, people aren't OWED a response to their questions. The other users may, or may not see your post in a timely manner. Others might not feel competent enough to respond. Fortunately for you, I've never let my lack of knowledge interfere with my responses and opinions!

See the following post in my blog. It applies equally to "InTouch" and "Commander":

http://glenbarrington.blogspot.com/2...mmander-8.html

Comment

Originally posted by Glen Barrington View Post

Sorry, I just saw your post. However in a user to user forum like this one is, people aren't OWED a response to their questions. The other users may, or may not see your post in a timely manner. Others might not feel competent enough to respond. Fortunately for you, I've never let my lack of knowledge interfere with my responses and opinions!

See the following post in my blog. It applies equally to "InTouch" and "Commander":

http://glenbarrington.blogspot.com/2...mmander-8.html

At no time did I say I was owed a response. My comment 'Don't anyone bother to give me any information' was not a complaint that nobody had responded to my post but it was meant to let people know not to waste any of their time in finding information for me, because I had deleted it my my computer already. 'Don't' means or was meant to mean 'Do not' and not 'Does not'. I am sorry if my use of Don't had led to any misunderstanding

The last sentence of my post about Ultimate 2018 crashes so often is now no longer a problem as the program has not crashed once since removing ACDSee intouch.

Comment

Working...
          X