Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you set ACDSee to ignore (not show) RAW files ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you set ACDSee to ignore (not show) RAW files ?

I keep my raw files and the .jpg files from them in the same folders.

I'm trialing ACDSee for organization and file management purposes with my .JPG versions (and use other SW to develop those raw files), and can't see how to set ACDSee to ignore (or just not display) the RAW files in the directories?

I have it set to sort them by file type, so at least it puts the raw files at the end, but would like it to not display them at all.

Thanks

Maye not exactly what is needed, but one work around would be to "label" all images that are not RAW files, thus all RAW files would not have a label.... then use the "filter" to only show labeled... or not labeled depending on your need.

Comment

Originally posted by GusPanella View Post
      Maye not exactly what is needed, but one work around would be to "label" all images that are not RAW files, thus all RAW files would not have a label.... then use the "filter" to only show labeled... or not labeled depending on your need.
      Thanks for that suggestion.

So I take it then that it isn't possible with ACDSee to have the raw files ignored or not displayed?

Comment

True, theres no filter to hide all raws. But using the options dialogue (ALT-O) you can tell AC to not show all files that are marked as hidden. So if you in addition mark all youre raws as hidden with windows explorer or a batch . . .

Comment

Originally posted by 3m17 View Post
          True, theres no filter to hide all raws. But using the options dialogue (ALT-O) you can tell AC to not show all files that are marked as hidden. So if you in addition mark all youre raws as hidden with windows explorer or a batch . . .

Another good suggestion. I can probably live with it, but just assumed with all the apparent flexibility I missed how to do it.

Comment

Working...
          X