Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Colour management : setting correct printer profile with ultimate 2018 ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colour management : setting correct printer profile with ultimate 2018 ?

In ultimate 10 there was an option to "choose the printer profile" to be used when printing. see first screen shot.

Now, in ultimate 2018 those options have disappeared ?? see 2nd screen shot

So how do I set the correct printer profile to be used when printing with ultimate 2018 ?

please note that I can see such general options for "soft proofing" see 3rd screen shot , but how can I be sure that these soft proofing options are used when printing with ACDSee 2018 ?
    Thanks
    original options in print tab in ultimate 10 these options missing in ulimate 2018 ? can be set in ACDsee 2018 in tools options , but are they used while printing ???
    Last edited by Trevor; 06-10-2018, 05:04 AM.

That is interesting because when I look in PS2018 I have all the options (see screenshot). Have you updated your software to the latest version - build 11.2.0 1309?

Comment

Originally posted by bmcnich View Post
      That is interesting because when I look in PS2018 I have all the options (see screenshot). Have you updated your software to the latest version - build 11.2.0 1309?
      mmmm, yes, at first I thought very strange too, and Yes I do have 11.2 build 1309.
      BUT after seeing your post I looked more closely and found that I too can pull down the print options window to make the window bigger and then those "missing" options magically appear. again. I think I was fooled by the fact that the "box line" that goes around the option box is complete even if the window is smaller and it looks like there are no more options, but indeed there are :-)

Many thanks, problem solved!

Comment

I just replicated what you said and that's just poor design on part of the development team. There should really be a scroll so the user knows there are more options... hopefully a fix comes in future versions.

Comment

Originally posted by bmcnich View Post
          I just replicated what you said and that's just poor design on part of the development team. There should really be a scroll so the user knows there are more options... hopefully a fix comes in future versions.
          agree, a simple scroll bar would have saved me quite a lot of time!

Comment

Working...
          X