Unable to print 8.5 x 11 photo filling page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to print 8.5 x 11 photo filling page

I am unable to print an 8.5 x 11 image and fill the entire page using Photo Studio 2018 for Windows. Even though I have "Fit to page" checked, and "Crop image to print format" selected, it only prints a smaller image with large about 2" borders (on 8.5 x 11 paper). I've tried all combinations of settings, and cannot accomplish what I can to with other apps. If I'm doing something wrong, please let me know. If not, consider this a feature request, i.e., to be able to fill an entire page with an image.

Hi zBernie.

To print a image in full size, please make sure the following print options are set correctly:
    1. "Fit to Page" is checked
    2. Under Page settings, "Maintain Aspect Ratio" and "Crop image to fit print format" are selected
    3. Under Page Settings, change all the Margins to 0.00
    4. Ensure you don't have any caption/header/footer checked
    5. Under Print Options, ensure you are using the correct paper size, e.g. letter size

Hope this helps.

Regards,
    James
    ACDSee Customer Care

Comment

Originally posted by James W- View Post
      Hi zBernie.

To print a image in full size, please make sure the following print options are set correctly:

1. "Fit to Page" is checked
      2. Under Page settings, "Maintain Aspect Ratio" and "Crop image to fit print format" are selected
      3. Under Page Settings, change all the Margins to 0.00
      4. Ensure you don't have any caption/header/footer checked
      5. Under Print Options, ensure you are using the correct paper size, e.g. letter size

Hope this helps.

Regards,
      James
      ACDSee Customer Care

This works to an extent, but I still get a small white border surrounding my 8.5 x 11 prints. Overall I think the print facility in Lightroom is superior, and there is room for improvement in Photo Studio's printing interface. But don't get me wrong, I am a Lightroom convert, and huge Photo Studio fan!

-Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X