Ultimate 2019 on website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate 2019 on website

Whats good in ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2019?

I only mention the aspects that appeal to me and it is looking good, you may want to add to the list.

The following text is taken from ACDSee's website (the bracketed text is mine).

- Import / Export Develop / Edit Presets. (Been asking for this for a long time)

- Develop Mode Brush Additions
    Brush on boosts in vibrance, saturation, hue, brightness, and contrast, color overlays, or tweak temperature, tint, and tone curves in parts of your image without affecting others, or apply them in gradual progressions using linear and radial gradients (also on my list of hoped for improvements).

- In Black & White mode, increase or decrease the contrast of each individual color below, and specify the brightness range that the contrast adjustment will target (look forward to trying this, sounds good though).

Only a presale price is available at the moment no upgrade prices are shown on my account so I will have to wait until the release later this month I guess.

Dave.

I hope for bugfixes the most....

Comment

Looks good but no mention of pixel targeting and smart erase in develop mode...

Comment

Quick Background: I have been using ACDSee products for a few years now. However, it does not mean that I am good with editing as I show on my website. Regardless, I got into video editing using Video 3 because my Thai wife (Dee) of 20 years has been organizing an aerobic workout at the local temple where we live in Thailand.

I am thinking of upgrading and was hoping to roll the Pro 2019 and latest video software into one package. Is this possible?

Comment

Originally posted by missoura View Post
          I am thinking of upgrading and was hoping to roll the Pro 2019 and latest video software into one package. Is this possible?
          These are two entirely separate products. They don't have anything technically in common to justify merging them into one single product -- other than user convenience. Obviously, it could be done. But, IMHO, I would not expect this to happen any time soon.

Comment

Hi all,

Does anybody know if it includes or will include an easy way to search for and display images with Snapshots?

Comment

Originally posted by MAU View Post
              Hi all,

Does anybody know if it includes or will include an easy way to search for and display images with Snapshots?
              I have bee chatting with a sales person, and this is the best answer I got:
              I don't see anything indicating the ability to search by Snapshots, in the 2019 release. That said, I suppose the workaround would be to add a searchable keyword to the image, making it easier to find later on.

Quite disappointing! I know that or similar workaround since Snapshots where introduced.!

Comment

I was hoping the new Import / Export Develop / Edit Presets would also feature a preview window like many other programs so you can roll over a preset and see a small preview of it. Maybe next time.

Any place to share and trade presets to go to?

Comment

Working...
                X