X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACDSee Ultimate 2019 Now Available!!

ACDSee Ultimate 2019 Now Available!!

Check it out at:
    The world’s first digital asset manager, RAW editor with layers, facial recognition, even more ways to non-destructively target specific areas of your image.

A community service reminder for all of those migrating from Ult2018 to Ult2019

This is the command path to migrate the Ult2018 database information into Ult2019:
    ​Tools > Database > Convert Database > [select_previous_database]

(It took me a while to remember, so I thought others may have the same issue.)

Comment

I've installed it and migrated the 2018 database to 2019 without any issues so far. The collections were included this time so that's good.

Comment

Once I updated from Ultimate 2018 to Ultimate 2019 and have migrated the database, what is the recommended process to remove (uninstall) Ultimate 2018 from my PC?

Comment

Originally posted by SteBae View Post
          Once I updated from Ultimate 2018 to Ultimate 2019 and have migrated the database, what is the recommended process to remove (uninstall) Ultimate 2018 from my PC?
          If you are a Windows user simply uninstall 2018 using the Windows apps and features (Win10) tool. No issues on my part with two different PCs. No idea for MAC.

Comment

I can run the 2019 trial alongside the installed 2018 without affect my old files?

Comment

Originally posted by hicksville View Post
              I can run the 2019 trial alongside the installed 2018 without affect my old files?
              Yes. All ACDSee versions run independently. They can even run at the same time without any conflict.

Comment

Originally posted by GusPanella View Post
                A community service reminder for all of those migrating from Ult2018 to Ult2019

This is the command path to migrate the Ult2018 database information into Ult2019:
                ​Tools > Database > Convert Database > [select_previous_database]

(It took me a while to remember, so I thought others may have the same issue.)
                Thanks I have to think about this for 15 minutes every year - shame they couldn't just add a wizard that detects an old installation and offer the upgrade automatically.

Comment

Hello,
                  Would it be possible to know the date of availability of Acdsee Ultimate 2019 in other languages, including French please? Thank you.

Comment

Thanks for posting this. I've just finished trialling ACDsee Ultimate 2018 and I've now purchased ACDsee Ultimate 2019. I manage my image library mainly through keywords, so all my images have keywords attached to them, and the keywords are hierarchical. You can imagine my shock when I first started 2019 and couldn't find my keywords; panic doesn't cover it! A quick visit here and this was the first post I found. 2018 database converted for 2019 and my keywords are back again. Many thanks.

Comment

Hello stefvar,

ACDSee Standard/Pro/Ultimate 2019 German & French will be available between October 24 to early November 2018.

Regards,
                      The ACDSee Team

Comment

Thank you for the answer mcosgrove

Comment

Working...
                        X