Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dehaze still not working with Ultimate 2018

Dear all,

I'm still having major issues with the Dehaze function in Ultimate 2018. On most images, the preview that you set in both Develop and Edit mode does not correspond to the result once you export to jpg. It seems the effect is always significantly reduced in the output.

This is VERY frustrating, since you have no way of determining the result beforehand.

Has anyone found a workaround? Is there a 'manual' way to get the same effect as Dehaze using other tools in U18?

Thanks!

Originally posted by RH71 View Post
    Has anyone found a workaround? Is there a 'manual' way to get the same effect as Dehaze using other tools in U18?
    This bug fix is costly: Upgrade to Ultimate 2019. Since years there is no update for bugs after an upgrade is issued.

Comment

I use the selection tool and then raise the contrast.

Comment

FWIW, I have a bug documented into tech support where selecting multiple export options from "Batch Export" results in one or more of the exported files to not include any user adjustments. Like you described, it seems to be a bit intermittent. My work around is to never select more than one export option from the multiple Batch Export options I have set up. Oddly, it only seems that my JPG exports are impacted.

Comment

Originally posted by GusPanella View Post
          FWIW, I have a bug documented into tech support where selecting multiple export options from "Batch Export" results in one or more of the exported files to not include any user adjustments.
          Oops, good to know! I wish I had known this before. I indeed have one customer who always wants low res files in addition to the high res files . . . I guess this wise guy has to left hands and has no idea how to batch resize. At least he's filling up his local db with our images and requesting high res files again for his products from time to time :-)

Comment

Working...
          X