Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• convert database from version 9 ultimate

Hallo

I have a database conversion problem from version 9 ultimate to 19 ultimate.
    the process will always stop on second step

Hi culain,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having a database conversion issue. There are a few things you can try to resolve or bypass the issue.

First, please make sure that you're selecting the correct version and location in the Database Conversion Wizard. If you're importing from Ultimate 9, the options should look something like the attached screenshot. You can check that the location is correct by opening Tools > Options > Database, and checking that the Database File matches the conversion wizard's location.

Second, you can try running Tools > Database > Optimize Database in Ultimate 9. This might help remove some unneeded data or orphaned files that could be blocking the conversion process.

Finally, you can embed metadata in your files in Ultimate 9 by clicking Tools > Metadata > Embed ACDSee Metadata > Embed In All Files. Then you can use Tools > Database > Catalog Files in Ultimate 2019 to recreate your database. This process will take some time, and you will need to be able to access any files and folders you want in the new database.

I hope that these solutions will help you get your database converted or recreated,
    Thanks,
    Tristan H.
    ACD Systems

Comment

Working...
    X