Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of life sale

Hi folks,

Does anyone know why the latest acdsee sale is called 'end of life' sale?
    I hope this doesn't mean what I think it means?

kind regards from Holland

Germ Wind

Since I just bought this ACDSee Ultimate Pack 2019 a couple of months ago, I would hope it doesn't mean that ACDSee as a company is at its "end of life". Hopefully this just means that they are discontinuing the great deal offered with the Ultimate Pack bundle (which is 2 licenses for multiple pieces of their software). Although I can't imagine why they'd want to "end of life" this pack after such a short offering...

Comment

I don't see the video tutorials anymore so I am a little bit upset.

Comment

about those missing tutorials... See this thread
        http://forum.acdsee.com/forum/acdsee...orial-now-live

Comment

Hi Nedelcho,

Due to an unforeseen error between ACD Systems and Google, the ACDSee YouTube channel is currently unavailable.

We’re working with Google to restore the service. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards
          James
          Customer Care

Comment

Hello,

Regarding: I would hope it doesn't mean that ACDSee as a company is at its "end of life".

No... Doesn't mean ACDSee the company or product is ending. In this regard "end of life" means the end of that sales campaign. Nothing more and nothing less.

All the best,
            Mark

Comment

Hello,

Well that's good to hear! "End of life" isn't a very good marketing slogan for a product that was only released a few months ago (the Ultimate Pack), but glad I got that sweet/suite deal before the offer is over!

I look forward to using ACDSee, for a long time, to see how great I can finally organize my unruly collection!

Comment

Working...
              X