Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No preview of photo's on smartphone in ACDSee Pro 8 located on a 64GB micro SD card.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No preview of photo's on smartphone in ACDSee Pro 8 located on a 64GB micro SD card.

I do have a new smartphone, when i want to have a look at the SD card in my smartphone i don't see the large preview (as you can see in the attachmant)

Looking at the folder you can see a "forbidden" sign, although i have uncrossed the external drives !!??

Selecting a file you will find a property of 0 bytes i.s.o. the original volume !

When i try to import the phone device i have the same problem: i only see the jpg button and not the thumbnail and the import date is only: 16/01/01 and not the modified date.

Update 20160726:
    Looking at the properties of the SD card i see the filesystem is: Filesystem Hierarchy Standard - could this have to do with my problem ???

Hoping for a final solution, regards

Jacques

20160725 ACDSee no preview.pdf
    20160726 ACDSee no preview.pdf
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jacveld; 07-26-2016, 01:49 AM.

October 2016 - still no solution for this annoying problem !!!!
    Summary:
    I have a Elephone Vowney mobile phone
    When attaching my phone to my PC my phone is connected through: Camera (PTP) and you can see the phone WITHOUT a stations letter.
    On the Vowney device you can see in ACDSee Po 8 the forbidden sign and no preview of the pictures !!??

Please help

Jacques

Comment

Have you contacted tech support? This is a user to user site, and while ACDSee employees do read this forum, there is no guarantee that the right employee will read your post in a timely manner. It would be much better to submit a request through the tech support infrastructure. A well designed support infrastructure can catalog and forward requests to the appropriate people.

https://acdsystems.desk.com/customer...tal/emails/new

Comment

Working...
      X