X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACDSee 2019 Available Now

ACDSee 2019 Available Now!!

Please feel free to check it out at:
    Complete photo editing/photo and digital asset management (DAM) software solutions for professional and home users. RAW processing. Technical illustration software with GIS.

Looks like that the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing and vice-versa.
    The last couple of years to get a second license for my laptop was only $10. This year, from an ACDSee support person: "buy two copies, send me proof of purchase and I will refund you $25". And from the on-line chat window: "for the second license will cost you 50% of the purchase".
    I use the laptop when I travel and at home, obviously, I use the desktop. $10 is acceptable and the others are totally not.
    Please tell us the "right" number. Thank you

Comment

Hi i-plus-i,

I am sorry for the confusion this has caused. The 2nd license is indeed 50% of the purchase. I will follow up this case with an email from our support system and our sales team can contact you directly for this order.

Thanks
      James

Comment

Does Ultimate 2019 have support for the Nikon D7500?

Comment

Hi SeanBensafed,

ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2019 does support Nikon D7500 files.

Thanks
          Ajay
          ACD Systems

Comment

I am going to purchase under the current sale, but am confused as to the right course of action. I only need one license of one package, so for me, it's Ultimate for $99.95 or the Personal Plan for the personal plan for $69 a year. If I buy the license, it offers me a one year upgrade plan for $59.95. There is also a link on the site for current licensees to get special upgrade pricing. The two missing pieces of the puzzle are, how much is the upgrade license, and what, if any updates come with the license. At first blush, the $69 sub seems to be the way to go as that should get me through 2020 for $140. Am I reading all this right? Do most of you license or subscribe. Any help appreciated (prior to Jan 3)

Comment

Originally posted by dbvirago View Post
              I am going to purchase under the current sale, but am confused as to the right course of action. I only need one license of one package, so for me, it's Ultimate for $99.95 or the Personal Plan for the personal plan for $69 a year. If I buy the license, it offers me a one year upgrade plan for $59.95. There is also a link on the site for current licensees to get special upgrade pricing. The two missing pieces of the puzzle are, how much is the upgrade license, and what, if any updates come with the license. At first blush, the $69 sub seems to be the way to go as that should get me through 2020 for $140. Am I reading all this right? Do most of you license or subscribe. Any help appreciated (prior to Jan 3)
              I just bought an upgrade from Ultimate 10 (to ultimate 19) for 69.95, a fair enough price considering I have been a loyal purchaser thru about 10 different pro or ultimate purchases since the early 2000s. It is a superior program, I have never been left high and dry because of lost photos. I have an extensive tree of deeply nested and catalogued terms, biological databases with tens of thousands of photos of species listed under families, orders, etc. I know I can just go in and extract certain species from about 25 years ago.

However if they really want me to pay 1/2 price for an extra license, I will just leave my ultimate 10 on the laptop, and use 19 on the pc. It's not that hard to keep both data bases up to date, although I have some 75k photo files. I don't mind at all paying a fair price for what I consider a great photo processing/catalogue program, but 1/2 price for 1 extra license is too much, IMO. If you are listening ACDsee. Nearly all of us have pc's at home and lap top for travels.
              Last edited by curious; 01-09-2019, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X