Using a Wacom tablet with ACDSee 10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using a Wacom tablet with ACDSee 10

I currently am using ACDSee Pro7 with a Wacoom tablet. 7 does not recognize the buttons and controls on the tablet and I was wondering if 10 does.
    The tablet works fine with 7 but it's not responsive to pen pressure to increase the size of the brush or the flow and you can't assign commands to the tablet buttons.
    Anybody have experience with the tablet and 10 pro or ultimate?

I've got a Sony Tap 11 tablet PC with an active pressure sensitive stylus, running Windows 10x64 and Ultimate 10 trial. As far as I can tell there is no specific pen support. With no pressure sensivity the pen is just like a mouse, except for a strange bug where I can't get the "Snapshot" context menu to open with a pen right-click, I have to use a real mouse.

Comment

Hi folks
      I have an intuos tablet, for very little time I should say (an old white-bearded man is involved...), but it seems to work fine, every function I tried being correctly handled by Ultimate 9 (at least)
      Were Wacom drivers correctly installed (sorry if I'm pushing an open door...) ?

Comment

Originally posted by jpu018 View Post
        I have an intuos tablet, for very little time I should say (an old white-bearded man is involved...), but it seems to work fine, every function I tried being correctly handled by Ultimate 9
        Are you saying that the pen pressure function of the tablet pen works for you in AC9? If it does, please post your precise model and driver names.

Comment

Hi
          Sorry for answering so late... :-(
          My tablet is an intuos photo, with 6.3.19-3 drivers
          Last edited by jpu018; 01-30-2017, 12:33 PM.

Comment

I've got an Intous too, with driver 6.3.20-5. This works pretty well in PS, but ACu10 doesn't benefit from the pen pressure function. Afaik in AC graphics tablets just act as mouse replacements.

Comment

It doesn't appear that the pressure varies with the pressure on my tablet either. I just have a ceapo Ugee model. I'd love for the pressure value to vary based on the actual pressure of my pen!

Comment

So this may be a function requirement ? How to proceed w./ that ?

Comment

Working...
                X